What You Need To Start?
This is very essential before you are going to learn this technology. You MUST have following things,
- Text Editor (Notepad ++ (Free) / Brackets (Free) / Sublime Text (Paid) )
- Notepad is a very simple and easy to understand and very similar to the simple notepad.
- Brackets is a free, but it take some time to load, however, it will let you to organize your files.
- Sublime Text is a paid plugin, it’s very fast and simple. as brackets, you can organize all the files and there are lot shortcuts to fast up your process.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML(Hypertext Markup Language) & CSS (Cascading Style Sheet).
- If you don’t know about how to make a basic web page, just check on YouTube for some tutorials. However, I’m going to teach you HTML & CSS in between this series. Then you can understand what this function do, how to handle connections and more.
I think this is enough for this post, From tomorrow, this series will be continued. I’m trying to post, two or three lesson per week. It depends on the time. As I said in the start, you won’t see a lot of paragraphs. I try to give you the knowledge by pointing them and you can test samples by yourself.
Thank you for checking my website and check other posts also. HAVE A NICE DAY. GOOD BYE.